In this very first episode of Crispy Kisse with Tata Sampann, Chef Smita Deo shows how to make crunchy nut pakodas. So, stay hooked!
Are you tired of the regular onion & potato bhajiyas & want to try out something new this season? You have clicked on the right link. Smita Deo uses Tata Sampann’s Low Oil Absorb Pakoda Mix to make crispy pakodas from cashew nuts and peanuts. These are perfect for TV time snacking. Watch till the end of the video to enter the CONTEST!!
1 cup of Cashew Nuts
1 cup of Peanuts
1 Packet of the Tata Sampann Pakoda mix
Oil for Frying
Water for Binding
– Take the cashew nuts & peanuts in two separate bowls.
– Sprinkle the pakoda mix on them.
– Add some coriander leaves.
– Sprinkle very little water & coat the cashew nuts & ground nuts well.
– Heat oil in a Kadhai & once it is hot start frying the pakodas.
– For the cashew nuts make a cluster of two & put them into the oil.
– For the groundnuts take three pieces at a time & fry.
– Once the pakodas start turning golden brown it is time to take them out.
– Enjoy the low oil absorbent nut pakodas fresh & hot!
Host: Smita Deo
Director : Suchandra Basu
Assistant Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre, Narayan Thakur
Editor : Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook : https://goo.gl/qB119T
Share on Twitter : https://goo.gl/gx79TG
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood