Learn how to make Ragi & Oats Brownies at home as our Chef Upasana brings this simple and healthy chocolate dessert recipe on Rajshri Food.
Dieting? But still wish to indulge in chocolate brownies? Well, our Chef Upasana is hear with this oats and ragi brownies that are healthy, easy to make and absolutely delicious. Oats, is such a healthy grain as it makes everything made from that healthy too and specially this one will taste heavenly 😉 Do try this and let us know your feedback through your comments.
1 cup or 120 gms whole wheat flour
¼ cup or 25gms powdered oats
1/4th cup or 25gms Ragi flour
3/4th cup or 150 gms Castor Sugar
30 gms Coco Powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 tbspoon or 50ml oil
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 cup or 250 ml yogurt
– In a bowl, add yogurt, sugar, vanilla essence and vegetable oil. Whisk it till the sugar dissolves.
– Sieve all the dry ingredients in it. Add wheat flour, powdered oats, ragi flour, coco powder and baking soda.
– Mix it well.
– Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil and place the batter.
– Add chocolate chunks on the top.
– Bake it at 170 degree for 35 to 40 minutes.
– Test the brownie if it’s done.
– Allow to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
– Cut the brownie and indulge in it!
Host: Upasana Shukla
Director : Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gumre
Editor : Kishore Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/ztkCeS
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/PWwS7O
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood